Wellness, spa treatments
and fitness in Vitalhotel Gosau
Pure relaxation – the best place to find that is where tranquillity reigns. In nature. In the mountains. And in Vitalhotel Gosau. Situated in a cosy little mountain village, the hotel offers the best setting for a relaxing holiday in the Salzkammergut region. With the Dachstein massif always in view, the green pastures and the forests in the summer and the snow-covered natural landscape in the winter. You can experience all this during your well-being holiday, and much more.
Vitalhotel Gosau offers plenty of space for your very own moments of happiness. Whether it is relaxation with wellness treatments or enjoying sport. The Salzkammergut region is the very place for you. For instance how about relaxing in the Vitaloase with a massage or in the hotel’s own fitness centre? The natural surroundings round about the hotel also have countless opportunities for you to enjoy a variety-packed range of activities during your holiday.
Wellness and spa treatments in the Vitaloase
The Vitaloase in Vitalhotel Gosau is small, yet perfectly formed, and provides everything you could wish for to enjoy a relaxing wellness holiday. Swimming in the wonderful warm water in the pool, clear out any toxins in the sauna, switch off with a pampering massage or just unwind in the relaxation room. In the wellness area in the Vitalhotel everyone will find their own favourite place.
An overview of the wellness options available in the Vitalhotel:
- Swimming pool
- Finnish sauna – up to 110°C
- Family sauna
- Infrared cabin
- Rest and relaxation room
- Well-being massages (fee payable)
- Hammocks in the hotel garden
Well prepared: bathing robes and towels to use in the Vitaloase are provided for you in your room.
Fitness and sports in Gosau
Those of you who enjoy activity-based holidays are in the right place in Vitalhotel Gosau. Work out in the well-equipped fitness centre, or make use the fitness room. The hotel’s own ‘Dachsteinhalle’ is right next door and provides more activities, ranging from tennis (tennis courts can be used for a fee) to trampoline and indoor soccer. A cycle path and a cross-country ski slope also proceed right past the hotel.
Even more sports for your holiday in the Vitalhotel Gosau:
- Bike and E-Bike hire in the hotel with free bike map for the region
- 70 bike and mountain bike routes in the certified Dachstein-Salzkammergut bike region. Find out more about mountain biking and road biking in Gosau and the surrounding area ...
- Laserer Alpine via ferrata route at Lake Gosau (rated B to C difficulty level)
- Hiking in Gosau and in the UNESCO world heritage region of Hallstatt-Dachstein-Salzkammergut
- Jogging and Nordic Walking around Lake Gosau, or along the panorama trail in Gosau
- Archery in the practice park at Vitalhotel Gosau or in Bad Goisern
- Hotel’s own winter sports park
- 50 kilometre cross-country slope for beginners and professionals, as well as a 15 kilometre skating slope through Gosau. Find out about the slopes in Gosau now ...
- Free ski bus from the hotel to the Dachstein West ski area
Sports and fitness in the hotel or in the natural area around the Salzkammergut – best enjoyed by getting out there and being active. Come and see the extensive fitness programme available in the Vitalhotel Gosau for yourself!